Saturday, July 18, 2015

What's this blog about?

This will be a collection of miscellaneous items that I've encountered at work, home or in my hobbies.

Some will be tricks related to the main computing platforms I use (Win7/8.1, Cygwin, Ubuntu, RedHat) and the programming languages I use (primarily Python and C/C++).   Others will concern my hobby work in IoT and HA (Home Automation).

I also expect to cover lots and lots of stuff about my life and work as an embedded/real-time software engineer working on systems ranging from 8-bit processors programmed to the bare-metal to multi-core 32-bit systems running various forms of Embedded Linux, lightly spiced with some occasional DSP work.

But I suspect most posts will concern things I've encountered online that I want to share and not forget about.

No comments:

Post a Comment